We provide repairs and maintenance services to housing associations and local authorities. Our company is driven by procedures and policies to operate within this sector.
Our service delivery is centred on:
- Proactive Service – We take a proactive approach to what is essentially a reactive service by moving workload from ’emergency’ categories to a planned preventative approach.
- Health Checks – We make the most of every visit to a property carrying out ‘health checks’ on the most likely areas of failure that are likely to warrant a call out in future.
- Customer Engagement – Our customers are heavily involved in shaping our services from start to finish.
- Efficiency – We strive for minimising waste in all aspects of our service including providing increased value for money and minimising disruption for customers.
- Right First Time – We ensure that our work is carried out correctly the first time and defect free.
- Quality Management – Our quality processes and procedures are accredited to ISO9001 standard.
- Continuous Improvement – We set challenging targets for year on year improvement.
- Dedicated Customer Care – Our specially trained customer care services staff are always on hand to assist our customers. We also provide customer care services training to all our operatives.
- Customer Excellence – In addition to Customer Satisfaction data required by our clients, RNB collects Customer Excellence data where customers score our work in terms of excellence, not just satisfaction.
- Environmental Management – Our environmental management processes and procedures are working towards ISO14001 standard accreditation and we have plans in place to recycle up to 98% of waste.
RNB use a real time job allocation system and most importantly a real time job update system so engineers can call on any additional support, equipment or raw materials immediately without having to leave site and create more disruption for clients. Mobile business solutions enable us to co-ordinate our workforce using mobile devices. Live updates of job information from the field provide immediate feedback to management on the status of each job. This increases productivity and provides real time value-added service to the client. More efficient deployment of resources results in engineers being able to handle an increased number of customer calls, thereby driving revenue, maximising cost savings through improved efficiency and significantly improving customer response times.
The provision of a one-stop centre for all maintenance issues eliminates the need for plumber, electrician call-out charges etc; we are also able to buy quality materials in bulk through our supply chain of quality approved suppliers thereby passing on cost-savings to our clients whilst ensuring consistency of quality and supply.
Providing a comprehensive, cost-effective service
We have the experience, expertise and resources to meet all requirements. In similar contracts delivered for housing associations and authorities with large housing portfolios, we have successfully delivered efficiency savings, value-for-money and exceeded resident expectations.
We have completed a range of high quality repairs on behalf of our clients which include: security installations, electrical repairs and rewiring, lock changes/overhauls, provision of disabled aids, railings, gates (electric and manual) and fencing, general painting and residential repairs, on-site welding, roller shutters, dwelling security, garage doors, voids, all types of window and door installations and maintenance. We are an approved GERDA lock and gate installer. This comprehensive skill set will ensure that we can carry out locksmith services and secure properties following forced entry without requiring you to call on additional services.